Friday, August 21, 2015

Growing honestly in 2015

Forest Hills Drive Tour

2015 has been a life changer year for me so far. I've re-tuned my connection with photography and also found true balance to what I want to do in my life. What helped me establish my connection again to photograph was me understanding what I love to do most.. and that simply is photograph. At times when you are working and managing to take care of yourself you often slip into a state where you forget to do whats important to you. You forget about the simple joys of going to a concert you enjoy and photographing it. You skip by the fun of capturing a subject who didn't pay you to photograph them. I left behind the passion to be a journalist. But now with a new camera in my possession and a new pride in what I do, this year will go down as one of my greatest years of being a photographer. I hope you all enjoy watching my journey as I look forward to traveling and filming person's .. places .. and things I have never done before.

visit marquerobinson.com to view my current work
- G.H.O.S.T !

Get Home Safely Zach Fowler - 3rbrand DC Rob HIll Sr. Rae Sremmurd DC 2 The Calm MaryChris

No comments:

Post a Comment