Saturday, September 15, 2012

62nd Birthday ( Big L )

Happy G'day Pops, Rest in Peace


dear september, you are one of the hardest months for me. today is one day where time stands still. today is a day when my head hurts, body shivers and my heart feels cold and heavy. the twelve years my father has been gone still feels like the hour i found out. as much as I try to escape the pain and for better lack of words push this day to the back of mind i know its something i will reflect on all of my life. Ive grown since Oct 5,2000 to keep myself intact but it’s one of the worst nightmares I encounter and can’t escape. it’s the same story that never gets old . i’m thankful for everything you taught me in our time. i never ask god to take away the pain because it builds the character in me today. I hope to be half the father you were to me. happy 62nd birthday Big L . The day we meet is the day I will become complete . Rest in Peace . Sincerely, Your cut buddy . 

No comments:

Post a Comment